Tata Group has announced the launch of its super app ‘Neu’ on April 7 as it tries to challenge Amazon, Flipkart and Jio Platforms in the consumer digital economy space. The company revealed the launch date for `Neu` on its app as well as Google Play Store, stating that “start your new journey with us on April 7”.
1) Find everything from groceries to gadgets to getaways on Tata Neu.
2) Instantly pay for all your online and in-store purchases, utility bills and more, using Tata Pay.
3) Users can access various digital services offered by Tata Group, such as booking AirAsia flights, booking hotels with Taj Group, ordering groceries from Bigbasket and many other services.
4) Send money to a friend, family member or contact directly to their bank account from your bank account, using Tata Pay UPI
5) Easily track and pay your bills for electricity, mobile, DTH, broadband, top-ups and more, all in one go.
Currently only open to Tata Group employees, the super app promises “super rewards” and brings together airlines, hotels, medicines and groceries in one place.
According to information available on Play Store, Tata Neu app rewards every time users purchase, book flights and hotels, etc. For expenses, the Tata Neu app offers rewards in the form of Neu Coins redeemable for other services.
Download the app to get 14 days of unlimited access to Mint Premium absolutely free!