Yes! This day is truly amazing. Huawei fans are still enjoying the excitement of the smartphone flagship sale. Meanwhile, the company has rolled out the first-ever HarmonyOS 3.0 update for the Huawei Mate 50 series with camera improvements.
The good news sneaks up on the Weibo blog of @WangzaiIshitong. Revealing the startling information, the blogger clarifies that Huawei has upgraded Mate 50 with HarmonyOS 3.0 update to further improve the user experience.
Apart from the Mate 50 series, the blogger also draws attention to the new version of Huawei FreeBuds Pro 2. He states that the FreeBuds Pro 2 headphones are also getting a new HarmonyOS version which can be compatible with the Mate 50 models.
This indicates that Huawei Mate 50 will eventually support FreeBuds Pro 2 headphones with HD spatial audio. Thus, Mate 50 users will receive a huge bag of surprising items and various new tweaks to their dynamic smart gadget. The information also suggests that the update is currently on the way for the Mate 50 Pro and will soon appear for other devices as well.
Let’s continue the treasure hunt and take a look at the changelog.
The Huawei Mate 50 series receives the first update with HarmonyOS version 184.108.40.206 with camera shooting improvements. Also, it brings Super Device functionality for multi-collaboration.
Next, we have an optimization of the status bar display effect. Thus, users will be able to experience smooth and stable operation of the device. In terms of security, the company has attached the August 2022 security patch. Why not the September 2022 patch? Well, maybe because new technologies don’t require a lot of tweaking at first.
Last, but not least, is support for connecting FreeBuds Pro 2 to Mate 50 handsets. However, before connecting the respective headphones to the model, you need to update it to the latest HarmonyOS 220.127.116.11.
Full changelog: Huawei Mate 50 and FreeBuds Pro 2
Huawei Mate 50 series
- Software Version – 18.104.22.168 (C00E120R5P4)
- Optimize camera stability and improve shooting effect
- Optimizes the Super Device experience
- Optimizes the status bar display effect
- Optimizes system stability and smooth operation in certain scenarios
- Incorporates the August 2022 security patch to improve mobile phone system security
- Connect FreeBuds Pro 2 via Smart Life to enjoy high-definition and immersive spatial audio features.
FreeBuds Pro 2
- Software Version – 22.214.171.124 (F003H003C00)
- Improve Bluetooth connection stability