The latest TVs have incredible brightness, color accuracy and contrast. They’re more responsive than ever, thanks to advancements in OLED, Mini LED, Quantum Dot, Dolby surround sound and the fastest Wi-Fi connectivity. You also don’t have to pay thousands of dollars to get these features because there is more competition among big brands like Samsunglg, Hisense, sonyetc
The best Smart-TV The 2022 models have been given below.
1.TCL 5 series Roku TV (S535)
Increase the realism of your home viewing experience with cinema-inspired innovations that bring out every detail, deliver true color and deliver beautiful contrast
- 55 inch 3840⤫2160 UHD display
- Dual-band Wi-Fi support and Ethernet port
- Two 8-watt speakers with Dolby sound
- Chromecast and Alexa integrated
- 4 HDMI ports and Roku support
2. Samsung QN43Q6D
Samsung is a television manufacturer that is always at the forefront of display technology. The new Samsung QN43Q6D TV features a 4K UHD panel with Quantum HDR technology, which delivers immersive picture quality.
- 43-inch 4K 60Hz display
- Quantum HDR technology with dual LED backlight function
- 38 inches long, 8.1 inches wide, and 23.6 inches tall
- Slim design with 100% DCI P3 color accuracy
- Wi-Fi direct technology and motion x
- 2CH audio system
3. Hisense 50H8G
The Hisense H8G is an excellent budget TV that improves on its predecessor, the Hisense H8F. It features a VA panel with better contrast ratio and full local dimming to display deep blacks for a wonderful viewing experience in a dark room.
- 43.8 inches in length, 28.3 inches in height and 9.5 inches in width
- Based on android operating system
- 50-inch 4k ULED display with 100% color accuracy
- Dolby Vision and HDR10 supported
- 4 HDMI ports, 1 LAN and 1 USB port
- Dedicated game mode with DTS surround sound experience
4. LG – 65 inch class UQ75 series
LG UQ75 enhances the viewing experience and delivers vibrant colors and incredible detail. Simple control with just your voice. google assistant, Amazon-AlexaApple AirPlay and other smart voice commands make using your LG UHD TV easier and faster than ever.
- 65-inch HDR-capable 4K backlit display
- Support for WebOS 2022
- Ɑ5 AI processor for fast processing
- Voice command function
- 20W speaker with AI Acoustic Tuning
5. Sony – 43″ Class X80J
Sony – 43″ Class X80J offers a true cinematic experience at home, you can watch all your favorite movies in a new light with more drama and realism. Dolby VisionTM brings scenes to life with precision, while Dolby AtmosTM fills the space with immersive sound.
- 43-inch 4K LCD screen with HDR 10
- Full local dimming function
- 4K HDR Processor X1
- DTS digital surround sound system
Our suggestions above are what we think are the best TVs under $500 for most consumers to buy right now. This list of the best smart TVs is based on price, visitor reviews, and availability.
While no TV is perfect, most TVs are good enough to satisfy just about anyone, and the variations are often undetectable until you seek them out. So, decide what you want and enjoy the best smart TV deals 2022.