Tired of seeing your headphones fall off in the middle of your push-up set? The sports headphones below will actually stand up to your exercise.
Music helps you push yourself during workouts. But it’s not easy to stay in the zone if your headphones won’t stay inside or are susceptible to sweat and water. These useful sports headphones are different.
Related: Get stronger this spring with the best workout gear and accessories of 2022
If your headphones fall out while you’re on the rower, it’s time to upgrade to open headphones. The Shokz OpenRun Pro sports headphones, for example, actually use bone conduction technology, sending music through your cheekbones.
Durability is another consideration. Of course, you can run with regular headphones. But if it starts to rain or you sweat a little too much, that’s the end of it. Luckily, sports headphones like the Jabra Elite 4 have pretty impressive water resistance ratings.
Take your workouts as far as you want and listen to music when you have one of these sports headphones.
1. The Shokz OpenRun Pro Sports Headphones uses bone conduction technology and won’t fall out of your ears.
You won’t have to worry about your headphones during your workout when it comes to the Shokz OpenRun Pro Sport Headphones. They sit outside your ear and transmit sound through your cheekbone using 9th generation bone conduction technology.
Get them for $179.95 from the official site.
2. Bose Sport Open headphones fit over your ears, ensuring you hear music and ambient noise.
Run outside? the Bose Sport open headphones are a smart choice due to their open-ear design. It lets you hear both your music and your surroundings, keeping you safe.
Get them for $199 from the official site.
3. The Apple AirPods 3rd Generation are great for workouts with their IPX4 rating and easy pairing with Apple devices.
Sweat and light rain won’t bother Apple AirPods 3rd Generation. These useful sports earbuds have an IPX4 rating, pair with your Apple devices with just a touch, and offer dynamic head tracking.
Get them for $169.98 on Amazon.
4. The Jabra Elite 4 Active earphones have an active fit that keeps them securely in place in your ears during a whole range of workouts.
You can even kickbox with the Jabra Elite 4 active headphones in your ears thanks to their secure hold. They are rated IP57 against water and sweat. Plus, Spotify Tap playback gives you quick access to your playlists.
Get them for $119.99 from the official site.
5. Palm Buds Pro ANC earphones stream superb sound and work with Siri and Google Assistant for easy hands-free use.
Stay motivated during your workouts with the Palm Buds Pro ANC headphones. The 10mm speakers produce impressive sound while the ANC system blocks noise. Bring it back again with Ambient mode.
Get them for $99 from the official site.
6. The Beats Fit Pro wireless headphones balance your audio during workouts with dynamic head tracking technology.
The Beats Fit Pro Wireless Earphones made our list of the most useful sports headphones in 2022 due to their dynamic head tracking feature. It uses gyroscopes to modify the sound when you move your head.
Get them for $199.99 from the official website.
7. Samsung Galaxy Buds Live adapt to the curve of your ear, so you won’t have anything to get stuck in your ear canal.
Train comfortably with the Samsung Galaxy Buds Live. Their wingtips curve upwards to match the curve of your ear. They offer 21 hours of playtime and contain recycled materials, making them useful sports headphones.
Get them for $59.99 from the official site.
8. The Master & Dynamic MW08 Sport Noise Canceling Headphones feature a shatterproof sapphire crystal.
Push your workouts further while wearing the Master & Dynamic MW08 Sport Noise Canceling Headphones. They have shatterproof sapphire crystal, so they won’t shatter if you accidentally drop them. With 2 sizes of memory foam tips, they expand inside your ear for a secure fit.
Get them for $349 from the official site.
9. The JBL Reflect Mini NC TWS Headphones come with 3 sizes of earbud stabilizers, ensuring an ideal fit for workouts.
Go for longer runs and bike rides with the JBL Reflect Mini NC TWS headphones. They offer up to 21 hours of battery life and have different adjustment options. Additionally, they take calls and work with voice assistants.
Get them for $99.95 from the official website.
10. Amazfit PowerBuds fitness headphones track your heart rate during workouts with a built-in PPG sensor.
Keep an eye on your heart while you train with the Amazfit PowerBuds fitness headphones. These earbuds monitor your heart rate and alert you if it exceeds a preset limit, making them one of the most useful sports earbuds on the market.
Get them for $59.99 on Amazon.
Listen to your favorite music, take calls and even track your health with these cool sports headphones. Which would you like to add to your routine? Let us know in the comments.
Want more Gadget Flow news, reviews, and guides? Follow us on Apple News, Google News, Feedly and Flipboard. If you use Flipboard, you should definitely check out our curated stories. We post 3 new stories every day, so be sure to follow us to stay up to date!
The Flow Daily Digest Gadget highlights and explores the latest tech trends to keep you informed. Want it straight to your inbox? Subscribe ➜