(The Magazine Plus Editorial): – London, UK March 15, 2022 (Issuewire.com) – Mother’s Day is the perfect time to show appreciation and love for the mothers in our lives. THINKthe world’s leading maker of dash cams, today announced a series of very special Mother’s Day promotions for its most popular dash cams ahead of this year’s event.
Dash cams are effective tools for keeping your loved ones safe, making them a very practical yet sophisticated Mother’s Day gift, and most importantly, it will show her that you care about her. It’s the thought that counts, after all.
The discounted Dash Cams will be on sale March 17-27 and will have a range of discounts of up to 27%. Some of THINKWARE’s most advanced and reliable models will be up for grabs in the sale, including their extremely impressive and connected Dash Cam T700, as well as the latest touchscreen Dash Cam, X1000. Other models that will be offered include the X700. These offers will be available across the UK, from online retailers including the official THINKWARE UK online store, Amazon, RAC and independent specialists (dealers).
Their products on sale with the Mother’s Day discount include:
X1000 (2CH): THINKWARE’s latest touchscreen dash cam, featuring front and rear 2K QHD (Quad High Definition) recording, Ultra Night Vision 3.0 and Ultra Low Power Parking Mode technology. Features include:
- QHD 2K recording with Auto HDR: Capture flawless QHD 2K front and rear footage, whether night or day, thanks to the X1000’s 5.14 MP Sony STARVIS IMX 335 image sensor enhanced with Ultra Night technology Vision and Auto HDR.
- Road Safety Warning System – Includes Lane Departure Warning System (LDWS), Forward Collision Warning System (FCWS), Urban Forward Collision Warning System (uFCWS) and Warning front vehicle exit (FVDW)
- 5 LCD touch screen
- Power Saving Mode 2.0
T700: The Connected dashcam T700 has intelligent user accessibility at the forefront of its design with its brand new THINKWARE “Connected Service” functionality with Vodafone Smart SIM enabled connectivity. The new feature offers a number of key features, including:
- Remote Live View: A feature that allows users to view real-time footage of their vehicles in both “continuous recording mode” and “parking mode” with the click of a button.
- Real-Time Parking Impact Video: A feature capable of detecting all forms of contact with the vehicle and relaying incident footage directly to users via notifications on the THINKWARE Connected app.
- Emergency contact messaging: In the event of an emergency due to an accident, location and alarm information is automatically communicated via an SOS message or manually via the SOS button on the dashcam via SMS to the emergency contact number registered mobile.
- Vehicle Status and Driving History: A function that monitors vehicle motion status, including checking vehicle battery voltage.
X700: Equipped with an easy-to-navigate touchscreen, advanced two-channel Full HD driving assistance, parking monitoring mode, and more. A mid-range choice offering many high-end features, including:
- Full HD 1080p front and rear recording
- Road safety warning system
- SUPER NIGHT VISION with new ISP (Image Signal Processing) technology (Only in parking mode)
- 7 inch resistive touch LCD screen
Tim Sagar, Business Development Manager at THINKWARE, said: “Mother’s Day is the perfect time to thank them for all the miles they’ve covered with a dashcam. Equipped with some of the most advanced technologies and features on the market today, the THINKWARE dash cam will not only put a smile on mom’s face, but will keep her connected, safe and informed on the road.
Global IT Corporation THINKWARE DASH CAM was founded in Korea in 1997.
Through constant research and development in the field of smart car technologies, THINKWARE DASH CAM has established itself as the market leader in various sectors such as dash cams, electronic maps, navigation and applications. mobiles.
Spearheading the competition with world-class image processing technologies and an intuitive, user-friendly interface, THINKWARE DASH CAM debuted in the US market in 2014. THINKWARE DASH CAM has confirmed that it will export its DASH lines CAM in 17 other countries, including the United States. , Canada, United Kingdom and Japan.
THINKWARE DASH CAM has continued to amaze the industry with its world-class DASH CAM lineups during its presence at global exhibitions such as CES, SEMA and The Gadget Show Live. For CES 2017, the world’s largest consumer electronics show, THINKWARE received the Innovation of the Year award for excellence in technology and design. The company also received the IF Design Award and the IDEA Award, as well as the Red Dot Design Award
For more information, visit the Thinkware website at https://thinkwaredashcam.eu/