Looking to buy a sports smartwatch? We have some recommendations for you. From high-end running watches to those that track over 150 sports, these gadgets enhance your workouts.
Whether you run every day or are just getting into fitness, a good sports smartwatch will enhance your workouts. Like dedicated sports computers on your wrist, these gadgets use sensors that track everything from your heart rate to your readiness for the day, but you already knew that. Which sports smartwatch should you buy? Check them out.
There are so many great sports smartwatches out there, but which ones track your workouts? The models below caught our attention for their many sport modes, high quality sensors, durability and connectivity options.
Add them to your fitness routine and see how exercise affects your body.
1. The Garmin Forerunner 255 Series GPS Smartwatches are designed for runners and offer many new features and training tools.
Want to take your morning run a step further? Go for one of the Garmin Forerunner 255 series GPS smartwatches. This series is lightweight and pushes your abilities with built-in sports apps, a running widget, and a Garmin trainer.
Get one for $349.99 from the official site.
2. The Fitbit Charge 5 advanced health tracker helps you stay fit and healthy with its ECG app, active zone minutes, sleep tracking, and more.
The Fitbit Charge 5 advanced health tracker has a lot to love. Specifically, it improves your routine with daily readiness and stress management scores. It also guides you to your target heart rate zone and encourages you to maintain your intensity. Consider this when considering which sports smartwatch should you buy.
Get it for $109.95 from the official site.
3. The Polar Pacer GPS Watch enhances your run with its fast processor and essential features every runner needs.
Runners will love Polar Pacer GPS Watch. Its simple, clean design makes running effortless and it’s light as a feather at just 40g. Meanwhile, it tracks your pace, distance and time. Even better, the new antenna design follows your run anywhere in the world.
Get it for $199.95 from the official website.
4. The Garmin Instinct 2 Rugged GPS Watch Series suitable for all sports thanks to its robust shape. Meanwhile, its GPS keeps you on track.
Enjoy unlimited battery life with the Garmin Instinct 2 rugged GPS watch series. It has a rugged build and is designed to train alongside you with HIIT workouts, built-in sports apps, workout suggestions and more Again.
Get it for $349.99 from the official site.
5. The DOOGEE CR1Pro GPS Smartwatch has 14 sports modes, from indoor walking to open water swimming, guiding you through workout routines.
Ideal for indoor and outdoor sports, the DOOGEE CR1Pro GPS Smartwatch works like your trainer, training you in real time as you walk, swim, run, use the elliptical machine, and more.
Get it for $59.99 from the official site.
6. The Suunto 9 Baro Endurance GPS Watch goes the distance with you with its ultra-durable design and over 80 premium sport modes.
Looking for a durable smartwatch? The Suunto 9 Baro endurance watch is that with its sapphire crystal case and battery modes that allow it to run for up to 170 hours. Plus, with over 80 sport modes, it can track just about any workout. Which sports smartwatch should you buy? This one looks pretty good.
Get it for $399.20 from the official website.
7. The Garmin Venu 2 Plus GPS fitness smartwatch helps you understand your body and keeps you connected while you train.
Enjoy more information on how exercise affects your body with the Garmin Venu 2 Plus GPS Fitness Smartwatch. It can give you health insights and monitor your energy. Even better, it connects to your voice assistant and lets you take calls from your wrist.
Get it for $449.99 on Amazon.
8. Samsung Galaxy Watch4 series holistic smartwatches feature a 3-in-1 bioactive sensor that tracks your blood oxygen, body composition, and more.
Stay on track with your health and wellness goals by using the Samsung Galaxy Watch4 Series Holistic Smartwatches. These gadgets use real-time ECG monitoring, V02 Max readings, and automatic workout tracking to help you get the most out of your workout.
Get one for $209.99 from the official site.
9. The Polar Ignite 2 Fitness Watch looks great, tracks over 130 sports, and creates ready-to-use daily workouts for you.
Have a personal trainer on your wrist with the Polar Ignite 2 fitness watch. It helps you achieve your goals with its FitSmart training guide. Additionally, it offers sleep and recovery tips, push notifications, and weather forecasts.
Get it for $229.95 from the official website.
10. The Amazfit GTR 3 Pro Health Smartwatch supports your workouts with its PPG 3.0 biometric sensor and over 150 built-in sports modes.
Complement your workouts with the Amazfit GTR 3 Pro health smartwatch. Its PPG 3.0 sensor simultaneously tracks multiple health indicators such as blood oxygen level, respiratory rate, and stress. Then the over 150 built-in sports modes aren’t too shabby.
Get it for $189.99 from the official website.
These smartwatches allow you to go further in your workouts, regardless of your fitness level. Not only do they come with useful sports modes, but they also give you useful insight into your health and how prepared you are to face the day. Do you own a sports smartwatch that you love? Tell us about it!
Want more Gadget Flow news, reviews, and guides? Follow us on Apple News, Google News, Feedly and Flipboard. If you use Flipboard, you should definitely check out our curated stories. We post 3 new stories every day, so be sure to follow us to stay up to date!
The Flow Daily Digest Gadget highlights and explores the latest tech trends to keep you informed. Want it straight to your inbox? Subscribe ➜